Friday, July 27, 2007

raman writes book exposing moles in the PMO; his email id is hacked. coincidence?

jul 26th 2007

you decide, gentle reader.

as ghostwriter said, pc alexander (kerala christist) was pmo head at
the time of the french mole. he resigned. his punishment? he was made
governor of maharashtra for 25 years, and he was talked about as a
presidential candidate last time around. conclusion: kerala christists
get promoted when they sacrifice the national interest. they always
have big-daddy godfather kerala christists in the dynasty: eg. mo
mathai at one time, vincent george today.

btw, i don't know if you guys noticed, pratibha patil's new PA:
christy fernandes. now why is this not a surprise? (probably a kerala
christist too, although a
fisherman-converted-by-francis-xavier-by-fire-and-sword latin, not the
usual ezhava-converted-by-money-and-blandishments syrian.)

here's a nigerian scam mail going around under raman's id; followed by
what reader santhosh got when he replied to it. note that the sender's
signature ("rahman") may be a slight give-away. lots of nigerians are
mohammedans so they are familiar with the name 'rahman'.

====== original mail from raman's id ======

How are you doing today? I am sorry i didn't inform you about my
traveling to Africa for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight
Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education, the program is taking
place in three major countries in Africa which is Ghana, South Africa
and Nigeria. It as been a very sad and bad moment for me, the present
condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain.

I am really stranded in Nigeria because I forgot my little bag in
the Taxi where my money, passport, documents and other valuable things
were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I am facing a hard time
here because i have no money on me. I am now owning a hotel bill of $
1550 and they wanted me to pay the bill soon else they will have to
seize my bag and hand me over to the Hotel Management., I need this
help from you urgently to help me back home, I need you to help me
with the hotel bill and i will also need $1600 to feed and help myself
back home so please can you help me with a sum of $3500 to sort out my
problems here? I need this help so much and on time because i am in a
terrible and tight situation here, I don't even have money to feed
myself for a day which means i had been starving so please understand
how urgent i needed your help.

I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library and I only have
30 min, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me for
now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home so
please let me know on time so that i can forward you the details you
need to transfer the money through Money Gram or Western Union.
Thanks.
Raman.

============

santhosh's mail:

Here's a Nigerian fraud email that I got from B.Raman's account,
after I "agreed" to help him with his problem.

Please alert Raman if there is any other way to reach him.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: B. Raman <itsschen36@gmail.com>
Date: Jul 26, 2007 2:45 PM
Subject: Transfer Details
To: santhosh

Thank you so much for your reply and concern, please i need your help
so much in this matter, i have not been able to check my mail due to
the net work problem over here. please i am still sorting out my
passport issue, you can send me the money through the Hotel Mnager
Name. Below is the details you will need to transfer me the money
through Money Gram or Western Union.

Name: Donald Adams
Address: 34 Allen Avenue
City: Victoria Island
State: Lagos State
Country: Nigeria

Text Question: To Whom
Answer: Duncan

You should be able to send me the money through Money Gram or Western
Union with the above details, I will do really appreciate your help as
soon as possible to enable me out of this problem.
You should scan and send me the transfer receipt for a confirmation;
I will really appreciate your help in this matter.

Thanks.
Rahman.

5 comments:

kp11 said...

i dont thik its about raman..others are suffering too

this came out in rediff a few weeks back

http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/jul/16tps.htm

karyakarta92 said...

P.C Alexander, a christist spy - Wow!
B. Raman's article indicting P.C Alexander's complicity in the French espionage in India
is huge, a veritable "daisy-cutter".
And, even I imagined P.C Alexander was a decent christian. I even recommended him as
a role model for Indian christians in a separate thread !
After all, he was being considered as a presidential candidate by the BJP in 2002.
Too bad he is a "christist" after all. Just implies that no christist can be trusted
with India's security - they simply do not love it's ancient civilization or consider
themselves equal heirs to it's legacy.

Indian christist calendars probably start with the conquest of Goa by Portuguese
pirates and the "advent" of xavier. I'm disappointed in P.C Alexander, but not surprised.
But, it just shows the efficiency of the christist propaganda machine if they
can successfully whitewash such a big espionage scandal.

On another note, what is the BJP's obsession with Nehru family acolytes - P.C Alexander,
Najma Heptullah, Arun Nehru, G. Parthasarathy, Brajesh Mishra, K.C Pant etc -
many of them competent individuals undoubtedly.
Perhaps, the reason is a lack of people with administrative experience in the BJP, given
that India was a single party Kaangress state for most of it's existence as a democracy.
And, the Sangh Parivar's perpetual status as the opposition, enduring 3 nationwide bans.
But, it still does not explain their neglect of due diligence by way of background
checks etc.

Regarding "A Nation with No memory", this is painfully true about India.
But, why stop at the early 1980's or 1970's. The erased memory goes back
to the 7th century C.E, when Mohammed Bin Qasim conquered Sindh and even
farther back to the glory days of Indic civilization.
The negationist historians have done a good job for their cause.

I digress - Imagine what the plight of present day Hindus would have been, had
Shri Anant Pai not immortalized Hindu legend/history in the Amar Chitra Katha
series. I have contemplated this often and concluded that Shri Anant Pai is
perhaps the one individual who deserves a Bharat Ratna for his contribution
in preserving our history.

Tarun Vijay, in a recent essay in the Panchjanya eulogised
Shri Pai and came to exactly the same conclusion !

Coming back to B. Raman's book, I have to say that I find it a little
hard to believe that French spooks were collaborating with Polish & East German
spooks, at the height of the cold war, to spy on India.

But, then again truth is stranger than fiction. When it comes to India, we
do know that mullah/missionary/marxist interests coincide, i.e. the destruction
of Hindu civilization or at the very least, emasculation of the Indian nation.

drisyadrisya said...

BR is aware that his id has been hacked (see message below sent out by him yest nite from his other email id)...

the info that the imposter gave to whoever offered to help (which is posted also on this blog) has been fwdd to his other email id... and the ip of the email shows some island off the coast of nigeria, i think !

whether or not its a case of general hacking.... or specific target.. oh well, in the world of spying i think speculations are useless i guess... one can very well argue that some genuine spy, used the nigeria hacking model to make it look like a general hacking... counterpoint: if his id was indeed hacked by a spy, why wud he reveal that he has indeed hacked it.. these back and forth arguments can keep going...
----------------------------

Someone has broken into my G-mail account and has been sending all sorts of rubbish messages to those figuring in its address book such as requests for assistance, messages of a sexual nature, messages meant to
embarass those figuring in the address book etc. He has also changed my
password thereby denying me access to it. I have discontinued using it.
Please ignore all messages originatin from itschen36@gmail.com .Block
all messages originating from this address. Thanks. Regards. B.Raman

san said...

Yes, I'd already posted B Raman's email in BR yesterday, in case others were getting the same. I didn't think that Google GMail was hackable, but the fraudulent solicitous nature of the email was obvious.

Anyhow, if you get such an email, don't reply to it, and actually please refrain from sending any email to that particular account. A lot of Indians have been hit by it.

Unknown said...

Hi I'm the latest to get hit by this Donald Adams. I sent USD1000 thinking my friend was really in trouble. But at least now you have given an address. Has anyone reported to www.ic3.gov and got a response?