Thursday, June 12, 2014

Fwd: Cordaid exposed by my book on NGOs



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Radha Rajan
Date: Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Subject: Fwd: Cordaid exposed by my book on NGOs
To:


Sending you all pictures of the book release as attachment. Narendra Modi, George Fernandes and KPS Gill released the book in September 2006. Picture me flapping my wings on the ground like the evil duck in the cartoon and laughing my head off in vindication. RR

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Radha Rajan
Date: 12 June 2014 08:12
Subject: Cordaid exposed by my book on NGOs
To: "arnab.goswami


Arnabji namaskar. You exposed Greenpeace and Cordaid yesterday on your programme without expanding upon CORDAID whoch is Catholic Organization for Relief and Development.
 
 
I am sending you the link to the Vigil book on www.vigilonline.com, and also the pdf version.
 
The pdf version on page 279 exposes CORDAID asnd other christian NGOs doing political activism in India wearing the fig leaf of social charity.
 
Dr. Krishen Kak's chapter  Scoring against Paganism: Untangling the Mander Web, exposes Harsh Mander, Aruna Roy. In one pungent line, as long ago as 2006 Krishenji places his finger right on top of Arvid Kejriwal. Between Krishenji and myself we exposed all anti-national NGOs and activists including american squealer Kamal Mitra Chenoy. RR




--
sent from samsung galaxy note, so please excuse brevity

No comments: