- Hybrid electric plane: The turbine powering the generator will run on jet fuel and provide power for the electric engine. Any excess power from the generator will be stored in banks of batteries in the fore and aft holds with the stored energy to be used during take-off and landing... Similar to the Serial Hybrid architecture in Chevy Volt.
- Surround Delhi with a deep ring of forests: Not only will this modify the weather within the city, but the forest will absorb a major portion of airborne dust from across the Thar Desert and from Pakistan. Without afforestation, even if you take all cars off road, it would just scratch the surface of Delhi's smog.
- Pollution from power plants: The worst of this pollution runs from north of Patna in the state of Bihar to south of Raipur in the state of Chhattisgarh.
- BJP feeds the hostile media: Modi govt spent Rs 3,755 crore on publicity blitz - 1,656 crore on electronic media and Rs 1,698 crore on print media. The govt's allocation for pollution abatement in the last three years has been only Rs 56.8 crore.
- Marxist-Leninist-Maoist: Left alliance sweeps Nepal elections, Oli set to return as Nepal PM
- Satya Nadella's off-break: Microsoft's Redmond campus to have a cricket field.
- You are being programmed: Facebook and others had succeeded by exploiting a vulnerability in human psychology... Facebook lies about its ability to influence individuals based on the data it collects on them.
- Sri Rama Setu is man-made:
Are the ancient Hindu myths of a land bridge connecting India and Sri Lanka true? Scientific analysis suggests they are. #WhatonEarth pic.twitter.com/EKcoGzlEET— Science Channel (@ScienceChannel) December 11, 2017